Friday, September 03, 2010

YeaYea !

Hehe , today is a wonderful day :) i shall make this long enough that is worth reading .
Early morning , E maths lesson - Stress , cause freaking revision exercise never finish , others all doing the given worksheets , i pia-ing my exercise book HAHAHA ! Just nice today had 4 subjects before recess , how wonderful is that man ?! After that had practical demo in class for chem , AWWWWWW I LOVE THE ELEPHANT TOOTHPASTE MAN :) Should try it at home !
Changed , and played bball opposite . After awhile went to makan with company , seriously metiwan and perlin so fun to disiao ,Kathi too ~~ Went back ish , had a nice chat with ah hui , elephant , vincent and jake . Saw a rainbow also ! Superb place to be , nt so hot also . Ya , someone loner today , so lonely man ~ until dw let me watch resident evil , D: !

Thinking she might forget me once and look for me,I stand at the door to my memory and close my eyes calling her name .But Oh, my love that I cannot touch even when I draw .But Oh, my love that cannot hear even when I shout .Oh beautiful girl who lives hidden inside my heart ,My unforgettable first love.

No comments: