Sunday, September 05, 2010

Byebye

R.I.P My Dearest Granny , with ♥
Thanks for all the things you have done for me.
I will remember to fold my blanket every morning , take my wallet and not be so noisy like always to wake you up . I will wash my own dishes and make my own milo . I regretted now as the sayings said precious things are truly known only after you have regretted. Theres a thousand thing you do for me and only one in return . Only during the period of hospitalisation then i realized the emptiness of a person in a room , no one to nag me during mealtimes and no one to tidy up me . Seriously now then i realised why you are a great and noble person , despite people saying you are weird/whatsoever . They don't realise how good you are and i am fortunate to have such a wonderful granny :)
Thanks again and i can say it a thousands time without fail.

No comments: