Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tired

Today took back emaths test , I can say very happy :) and had a sexy voice from morning until now , till now i still don't know what is the reason behind my throat pain 0.0 After school had ILT but no teacher around so we slacked outside classroom , walk walk also good , if not sit whole day my limbs jitao numb . Chit-chat with shaz and discussed about history , didn't know generals with more moustache means more power , then orang utan cfm conquer the whole world already , hahaha ! After ILT , had physics remedial , dk why suddenly felt so eager to take in all the lectures , i guessed maybe tests are near :) Going to start pia physics soon ~ Bye :>
Where my reason, imagination or interest were not engaged, I would not or I could not learn
-Winston Churchill
Don't be sad le la, Don't hate him :)

No comments: