Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Shagness and stress is how you spell it everyday. Thanks to the colours in my name that help me continue on :)
This few days feel so tiring to me , not because there is alot of school event happening but because of the laziness staying inside me. Anybody can help me by asking it to fly kite out of me ? Anyway , today was a great day . Miss chua didn't come for SS again , how great is that? EA maths were boring , questions all the way.
Afterschool life - Basketball \m/
It disgusted me but can you guys stop stepping like one ? Hair like one orang utan, ear like a lump of piercing shit. Thanks edrick and guys also , made my day .
E:"Hey , i think i lost my bag."
Me:"Really?"
E:"Do i look like i am joking?"
Me:"I don't judge a book by its cover."
E:"__, do i look like a book to you?"
Me:"But you carry one everyday"
E:" -.- hey come on , my bag is lost."
Me:"I know"
E:"How you know?"
Me:"You told me"
E:*:@ and walk away*
Practically his bag was missing from the court and we told him to check the school. Stubborn bastard just don't want to check , in the end was in the school .

How great will it be if our lives are always like this ? :)

No comments: